1. The PEV-1 is two-stage regulator for vapor fuel applications where vaporization is not required.
2. Diagnostic test ports are standard for both the primary and secondary pressure chambers, and a choice of diaphragm materials are available.
3.Specific PEV-1 regulators are available in several fixed outlet pressures.
4. Adjustable pressure units are also available
5. Fixed regulators can be converted in the field to adjustable, with the AC1-74 kit.
6. Adjustable units can be converted to fixed outlet pressure by using the H3-3 spring cover.
7. This is preferred for applications that are not subject to fuel quality variations, or for those where emissions are a concern (the spring cover acts as a deterrent to unauthorized tampering).
8.Can replace completely IMPCO reducer